single step

single step

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Baby Mine

Another day, another X-ray. Hopefully there won't be anything scary though it would be nice if it yields some answers. I don't know when we'll hear results so we'll have to wait and see. 

I fed her a little today and she was of course fussing off and on while she tried to push something, anything out. I pressed my cheek to her forehead and once again thought of Baby Mine, only the first verse this time. 


Baby mine, don't you cry 
Baby mine, dry your eyes 
Rest your head close to my heart 
Never to part
Baby of mine 

I thought about the never to part line and how Dumbo's mom knew they very well had to. But I realized though she and I both physically part from our babies, our hearts do not. My heart is always with you baby mine, even when I have to leave your side. 




No comments:

Post a Comment