single step

single step

Friday, August 21, 2015

Monthday!

Mommy and Daddy say I am one month old today. It must be true because they took that thing off my foot that glowed and smelled bad. Boy am I glad that's gone. Daddy said it monitored my oxygen and pulse and those have been fine for a long time. Mommy also brought me presents.

Two coolers jammed with milk. She says I will get to drink it someday. I think she's a power pumpin' mama. I'm so glad she does this for me, even when it hurts. I love you, Mommy. 


Daddy tried to feed me but I was just so tired. He really takes such good care of me, holds me, plays with my hair, and encourages me to poop. I love you, Daddy. 

Mommy held me after Daddy and she said she felt and heard some bubbles moving through my pipes. Am I plumbing now? She got so excited though so maybe I'll have a surprise for them soon. A little birthday present for them if ya know what I mean. *wink**wink*



No comments:

Post a Comment