single step

single step

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Listen to the Rhythm of the Falling Rain


The mountain on fire has turned into a rainy deluge with half of it shrouded. The fire actually went out awhile ago, but it's nice to see such a downpour in the desert. Justin headed out this morning to go check on the house and the dogs. I opted to stay behind this time and try to rest at the clown house. Egads, I'm already feeling guilt like I'm neglecting my baby. But I called this morning and she is doing well and resting. So it's probably for the best that we let her rest so her body can do its work. I know we'll get to see her this afternoon or evening at least. I hope that perhaps by then she'll have a bonus in her diaper for us and some relief in her tummy. Everything looks good still, they say, with no further throw up since two mornings ago. Plus Cassidi has her today so I know she's in good hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment