single step

single step

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

I took her shirt home that she blurped on and with the power of Dreft pretreatment I easily got the stain out. I'm a believer so far. And yes, that shirt is barely bigger than my hand. We got to the hospital this morning and did her care and then daddy coaxed her into drinking some pedialyte while I went to eat breakfast. 

Cool thing about this place is that they encourage breast feeding so I bring in milk and they give me meal vouchers for up to 6 bucks. It takes the edge off of food cost. 


We had been told that button up pajamas were preferred for her central line but came in to see her in a onesie with a great message on it. I totally agree. The surgeons came by with an entourage of doctors and decided to put her back on breast milk. She has been farting so here's hoping. We watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit last night so this led to some jokes.  


I can give you farts. Look! Look! Looooook!


No comments:

Post a Comment