single step

single step

Monday, August 17, 2015

We're Going to Pump... You ALL Up!


It just seems like pumping is the theme of our lives right now. First Lizzy and I got pumped with steroids before she was born to get her lungs ready for just such an event. This morning Justin got pumped with fluid to hydrate him. I have to pump every three hours so someday we can feed it to our sweet girl. And tomorrow at 11:30 (and I mean that very casually because you know, hospital standard time) they'll pump barium up her whatsit and see if they can figure out what's clogging up the pipes. When we went to one of her care times earlier the ultrasound was just finishing up. Yay! I hope we get results on that soon. And can I just say that picture above of Ah-nold still cracks me up because he looks kind of cross-eyed. 

Tee-hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment