single step

single step

Friday, August 21, 2015

Rumble in the Bronx

I hate to say it but the daytime nurse today wasn't the most encouraging and she gave us all of 30 seconds to try feeding her it felt like. We both felt a little down after and started to feel doubts. 

I felt so bombarded by the adversary to despair and doubt. When we decided to come to her 10PM care I almost couldn't get myself to do it because I worried it would be just more of the "nothing yet". Justin parked and shut off the car, but before he got out I grabbed his arm and asked if we could pray together. 

We went in and her night nurse told us that she had eaten BOTH times she had fed her and she ate again for us too! And this time and earlier today I felt multiple, looooong, bubbly rumbles. They were easy for her too, she hardly had to strain. 

We're so happy for her and what a faith boost! I keep thinking of a line in the scriptures, Help Thou, mine unbelief. It's amazing what God can do when you go to Him and ask for faith. 



And this onesie was on her but then they had to take it off in order to change her central line. They will put it back on when they're done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment