single step

single step

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Unsolved Mysteries


Ah, there's my sense of humor. And I bet the theme song of this show is now playing in your head. My work here is done. 

After the nurse had taken my information she gave me big hugs and went to get a doctor. In popped a midwife with a prescription already in hand after the nurse told her my symptoms. 

Mastitis. 

Thankfully very solvable with meds so I will start those today. Thankfully I'm not so sick that I can't see my baby which is where I'm at, but I've been ordered to rest and take it easy on myself today. And of course, pump, pump, pump. 

And another update within an update!! Update inception? Her ultrasound for her spine/dimple came back normal!!!! No issues with her spine. Yay!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happier than I can say about the ultrasound results! YaY!!!!! YaY Lizzy!!!

    ReplyDelete